A trusted WordPress Consultant you can rely on.
Are you looking for:
- An independent technical audit of your current WordPress solution?
- Project planning and strategy from a WordPress consultant with a decade's worth of experience?
- Someone who has advised on, lead, and delivered advanced WordPress solutions for start ups, medium-large businesses, big brands and WordPress VIP agencies worldwide?
- A reliable and trusted expert point of contact for all of your WordPress questions, queries and needs?
You're in the right place. Here's what you can do next:
How can a WordPress Consultant help your business?
I can help you make your WordPress project successful in these situations:
- You're using WordPress for your website/app already, but feel like your solution could be better.
- You've heard great things about WordPress, but need to know if it's the right fit for your project specifically.
- You're starting an advanced WordPress project and require assistance with planning the initial approach and ongoing strategy.
- You're set on WordPress, but want insight into different implementation methods. For instance, should you use Advanced Custom Fields, Gutenberg or WordPress as a headless content management system?
- You're looking to launch an eCommerce project on WordPress using WooCommerce and need guidance.
- You need regular technical WordPress consultancy and advice from an expert in the field.
Do any of these scenarios fit the bill? You can hire me to help today.
Why hire Tom Hirst as your WordPress Consultant?
Whether you have a WordPress project already or you're thinking about starting one, you'll be aware of the platforms popularity.
Features like themes and plugins have lead to WordPress being the go-to content management system for over 34% of all websites on the internet.
While this an astounding feat, there are thousands of WordPress projects done badly.
Poor consideration of performance, accessibility, code structure, version control, deployment strategy, security and SEO can be damaging to your WordPress solution.
Having being a part of the WordPress ecosystem for over 10 years, I've seen it all.
During this time, I've helped start ups, medium, large and global businesses, big brands and WordPress VIP agencies deliver successful projects. Often at enterprise scale.
I've built up a large contact base with trusted partners in design, development, SEO and digital marketing.
I can oversee your project through discovery, development, go live and iterative improvement.
I want to be your WordPress partner for the long term by providing consistent value to your business.
My work is guaranteed. If at any point during the first week of our engagement you're dissatisfied, I'll refund your investment.
I'll help your business get its WordPress project done right.
New WordPress projects
A new WordPress development project is a big undertaking for your business.
Let me help you make the most of your investment by working with you to plan the right approach as your WordPress consultant.
Existing WordPress projects
If your WordPress solution is not cutting it, your business could be missing out on revenue.
Let me begin to solve this by performing an audit of your current setup and delivering a document of actionable improvements.
Ready to make your WordPress project a success?
I'd love to work with you on this. Fill out the form below to let me know more:
I'm well trusted
I've worked on WordPress projects for:
Kind words from people who have hired me
Tom has consistently brought unmatched talent, focus, and guidance on several custom WordPress projects for our clients, often going beyond the brief to solve the real problem.– Brian Frolo
Tom is extremely knowledgeable on all technical aspects of web development. We are very happy with Tom's work and would not hesitate to recommend.– Christian Garnett
I've been working with Tom over the past couple of years on our global marketing websites, built on top of the WordPress CMS. Tom is highly proficient in WordPress development and has become an invaluable contractor for us.– Nick Wale
Working with Tom has been a great experience. I would recommend Tom and will continue to work with him on future projects.– Karen Gee
Tom took a complex, continually shifting brief and still produced a high quality website for us. At all stages he was amiable, responsive, and more than willing to help us with further iterations.– Chay Hunter
There's no time like the present
Head back up to the form and tell me more about your WordPress project. We can get started today.Take me back to the form!