What can an expert Freelance WordPress Developer do for you?
Common scenarios where I deliver successful projects:
- Your business needs to the point, technical WordPress advice in the early stages of your project.
- You need a freelance WordPress developer to work alongside a designer to plan the best approach for your project.
- Design, UX and UI work for your WordPress website is already finished and you need an experienced full stack WordPress developer to build the theme.
- You require a WordPress plugin or custom 3rd party integration to be developed for your website.
- You're looking to launch an eCommerce project on WordPress using WooCommerce and need a professional to code it.
- You want to use WordPress as a headless content management system, via the REST API, for a detached front end using React, Next.js or a static site generator like Gatsby with GraphQL.
- You'd like to use WordPress in an advanced way and you need someone to advise on the project and see it through development.
If one of these situations describes your needs, you're in the right place. You can hire me to help today.
Why hire Tom Hirst as your Freelance WordPress Developer?
If your WordPress solution is not up to scratch, it could affect your business and it's profits.
Whether you're thinking about creating something on the WordPress platform or you're running WordPress already, you'll need an expert freelance WordPress developer to oversee your project.
Working in the WordPress ecosystem for over 10 years, I've seen some real horror stories.
Why hire a WordPress expert to rectify sub-par development when you can get it right first time?
Based in the UK, I have a decade's worth of experience delivering successful projects for start ups, medium-large businesses, and big brands worldwide.
WordPress VIP agencies work with me on an ongoing basis to produce enterprise level, custom developments.
I'm a good communicator, reliable, autonomous, pragmatic and happy to project manage myself and/or a wider team.
I want to partner with you on your WordPress project for the long term. From planning, through to development, go live and further improvements.
I pride my self on my output and I'm confident in it's quality. That's why I guarantee my work.
Any issues that arise within your project's scope, for 6 months after it goes live, I will fix as part of the original cost.
Ready to start a project together?
I'd love to work with you. Fill out the form below to tell me more:
You'll be in good company
I've worked on WordPress development projects for:
Kind words from people who have hired me
I don't say this lightly, but Tom is (by some distance) the the best freelance developer I have ever worked with.– Chay Hunter
Frankly speaking, you want developers like Tom on your team.– Brian Frolo
I'd very much recommend Tom to other agency owners.– Angela Roche
I engaged with Tom as I wanted an efficient and experienced WordPress developer, and that is exactly what we got.– Paal Kristian Søberg
Working with Tom has been a great experience. I would recommend Tom and will continue to work with him on future projects.– Karen Gee
Let's get started today!
Your search for a reliable freelance WordPress developer is over! Head back up to the form, fill me in on your project and let's get started today.Take me back to the form